ALT/AST levels after 3 months on Lipitor
Mar 23, 2014
my ALT: 14 and my AST: 18 - the doctor said they like ALT under 46 and AST under 43. But this after only 3 months - is that enough time on the medication to get accurate #?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That should be enough time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Should A Person Wait After Intercourse To Get An Hiv Test?
- Frequent Colds Swollen Lymph Nodes Hiv Symptoms
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Begin In 3 Days?
- Can You Get Disability For Having Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.