Viral Load 20 and CD4 197. What is the best meds for me?

I came across this site and find it extremely helpful. I tested HIV positive in September 2013, and was VL was 20 and CD4 197. I'm on meds - Tenefovir 300gm and Efavirenz 600gm. I am also on the 4th month of TB meds - rifampicin. A friend has recommended I switch to Atroiza, the combination drug but I would like to know whether this will affect my TB meds, and if I can stop the other two drugs and start Atroiza immediately. Please help!

Atroiza contains the same medications you are taking and includes emtricitabine. So stopping the other two meds and switching directly to Atroiza is appropriate. However, Efavirenz (in any form) will interact with rifampicin. How much is difficult to estimate. But since you have already been on it with the rifampicin for 4 months there may not have been a significant interaction for you. But good to check with your doctor or pharmacist.

Infrequent VL Testing
ALT/AST levels after 3 months on Lipitor