Gamma GT results

Hello, I have been monitoring my bloodwork and results and have a concern with my Gamma GT results. Today my ALT was @ 95 since the last test of 107 and the AST is 47 VS 52. My Gamma GT however is increasing over time. It is at 389 and keeps going up. I had slowed down on my alcohol consumption and worry it will get worse. About 3 months ago I started Crestor for my Cholesterol as my previous result was 7.18 and today it is at 4.92. My Triglycerides was 5.65 and is now at 2.76. I think the Crestor is helping in this area but I am concerned with my Gamma. My last CD4 count was at 410, CD8 cells absolute were at 830. I am taking Truvada and Viramune as part of my daily regime. Any insights you can give on my results would be so helpful in my understanding.

Thanks

Alcohol, Crestor, Viramune, and Truvada could all be associated with liver enzyme elevation. The solution could involve further reduction in alcohol consumption, a change in your cholesterol lowering or HIV medicines, or both.

what is ebv pcr quant
Infrequent VL Testing