|cronic liver dise
Mar 23, 2014
Before 18 months:- HBsAG-Positive,HCV-Negative,HbeAG-Positive,HBvDNA-3.8 IU/ml(Viral load By Rael Time PCR)Treatment-Tab-Telbivudine 600mg OD,Tab-Pantocid-D 1 BiD,Tab-propranolol 20mg TID Continuously. Now (19/3/2014)-HBsAG-Positive,HCV-Negative,HbeAG-Negative,HBvDNA-3064 IU/ml(Viral load By Rael Time PCR)Treatment-Above said treatment is continuous. Question-Is Viral load over? Why it increased,above said treatment is continuous?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
My guess is the first viral load is actually 3.8 million IU/mL and not just 3.8. So that would be a thousand fold reduction in viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.