Mar 23, 2014
Does oral thrush associated with HIV. Keep leaving and returning on it's own? Can you get a form of thrush from kissing? I heard it was contagious.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Oral thrush is a yeast infection. It is associated with a variety of medical illnesses, HIV being one of them. Transmission is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.