Mar 23, 2014
Does oral thrush associated with HIV. Keep leaving and returning on it's own? Can you get a form of thrush from kissing? I heard it was contagious.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Oral thrush is a yeast infection. It is associated with a variety of medical illnesses, HIV being one of them. Transmission is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Std's
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.