Mar 23, 2014
Does oral thrush associated with HIV. Keep leaving and returning on it's own? Can you get a form of thrush from kissing? I heard it was contagious.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Oral thrush is a yeast infection. It is associated with a variety of medical illnesses, HIV being one of them. Transmission is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Accuracy Of Elisa Test After 30 Days
- Bleeding While Giving Oral Sex
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.