Mar 23, 2014
HBvDNA Report is 3060. is it normal or over virul load ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is no "normal" HBV viral load, as people without HBV infection would not have any HBV viral load detected. That result would be considered a very low level. The range of HBV viral load is from about 10 copies to 100 million copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Early Symptoms Of Hiv With The Teeth
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Antibodies To Hiv?
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Hiv Needle Attack Rumors
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.