Dischordance... Blip or What?
Mar 23, 2014
After five years my I just got my most recent lab results and the CD4 percentage is the highest its ever been, yet my absolute count is at its lowest. Not on any treatment and very confused. Don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your current CD4 count and percent are, or what the trend has been over time. In addition, you don't say what your viral load level trends have been. So, difficult to answer your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- Statistics On How Many People Get Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.