Mar 16, 2014
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You should first get the diagnosis of oral or esophageal candidiasis confirmed by a specialist, if that is indeed what is going on here. There are several medications that could be given (either orally or intravenously), and that decision is based on extent of infection, laboratory confirmation of a candida infection and antibiotic susceptibility testing to see which medication would be the best one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Indigestion And Hiv
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.