Recently diagnosed, need help understanding my results

Was just recently diagnosed as HIV positive. My viral load is 31,711 CD4 count is 570 and my CD4% is 24%. What do these results mean? Do I need to get into treatment soon?

Your viral load is in the moderate, but not high range, your CD4 count is in the normal range (500-1500), and your CD4 percent is moderately decreased from the normal range (30-50%). Taken together, there is no urgency to start HIV treatment, but I would recommend starting HIV treatment soon to limit any further damage to the immune.

Sepsis update, question about sepsis, and vl ud again
sudden CD4 drop!