Sepsis update, question about sepsis, and vl ud again

Hi Dr. Holodniy,

Here is update of sepsis question I asked in January: Doctor did resistance test and told me there was no resistance. Very happy. And I went in for labs on Friday and saw that my viral load is finally undetectable again, and my cd4 is up again to 615...I'm so happy! All cured of sepsis so far

Now I have some questions about sepsis. Since I had it once am I at higher chance of getting it again or not likely? Does sepsis ever leave lasting damage even though cleared from the body?

Thank you dear doctor

Good to hear about your recovery and that things are stable again. You can certainly get sepsis again. Unfortunately the body does not develop immunity for such serious infections, as many different kinds of bacteria or other infectious diseases can result in sepsis. Sepsis can result in lasting effects, such as reduced kidney or lung function, but such lasting effects are dependent on many factors including what organism caused the event, how early the infection/sepsis was caught and treatment started, among other factors.

My viral load is undetective
Recently diagnosed, need help understanding my results