Understanding lab results
Mar 8, 2014
i had my first hep c rna viral load results. Detected 3.32E+6iu/ml. what does this mean. thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Much Does Ritonavir Cost?
- Can You Die From Shingles?
- How Do You Tell If You Have Angular Chelitis?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Systemic Candidiasis?
- Warning Signs Of Angular Chelitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.