|Understanding lab results
Mar 8, 2014
i had my first hep c rna viral load results. Detected 3.32E+6iu/ml. what does this mean. thanks
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.