Mar 8, 2014
wat does it mean if a viral load says it has 144 copies?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming you are talking about HIV viral load, that would be considered a very low copy number in the blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.