CD4 count

I was diagnosed with HIV 2 years ago and I am not on treatment.The weird thing is that my cd4 count keeps on increasing even though I'm not on treatment.It started at 500 but increased to 700 and now it about 936. Is it normal?

Possibly. You don't indicate what your HIV viral load result is or the trend, or what the CD4 percent is, which is another number you should follow. The CD4 count can vary because of stress, time of day, because of other ongoing infections, after immunizations, different labs performing the test, among other reasons. The CD4 percent is a more stable number over time. I suspect the CD4 percent has not changed much.

CBC results
BLIP or SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT