hi ive tested my cd4 count in 2012 nd it was 1384 nd nw is2144
Mar 8, 2014
so is it normal
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any further information about HIV viral load results, whether you are on HIV treatment, or whether you have other ongoing medical conditions. Those CD4 count results would be considered in the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.