hi ive tested my cd4 count in 2012 nd it was 1384 nd nw is2144
Mar 8, 2014
so is it normal
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any further information about HIV viral load results, whether you are on HIV treatment, or whether you have other ongoing medical conditions. Those CD4 count results would be considered in the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.