Mar 2, 2014
I have a HAV AB total reactive and a hepatitis B surface AG non-reactive and a hepatitis B core AB reactive. What does this mean ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Hiv Deaths Per Year
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.