westen bolt test indeterminate
Feb 27, 2014
Elisa test positive, westen bolt test indeterminate, 3 quick prick blood test negative, exposure sept13, elisa n wb test end of jan14. Rapid test same day end of jan14. M I STILL NEGATIVE??I
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, you're negative.
A negative western blot test three or more months after exposure is definitive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.