How do i increase my cd4 count

Hi Team, my cd4 is at 136 and my VL is undetectable had started my meds early... anyway that i can raise up my cd4? kinda worry as it only climb so little since my last check which is at 123 2 months ago

You don't indicate what your CD4 count and percent was prior to starting HIV treatment and how long you have been on treatment. It is good news that your viral load is undetectable. I would be curious to know what your CD4 percent was before treatment and what it is now. I suspect you have seen a significant rise. In addition, it would be important to know what your total white blood cell (WBC) count and lymphocyte counts are, as they can be affecting the CD4 count.

Increased viral load following flu and pneumonia vaccines.
Cd4 percentage