How do i increase my cd4 count
Feb 23, 2014
Hi Team, my cd4 is at 136 and my VL is undetectable had started my meds early... anyway that i can raise up my cd4? kinda worry as it only climb so little since my last check which is at 123 2 months ago
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your CD4 count and percent was prior to starting HIV treatment and how long you have been on treatment. It is good news that your viral load is undetectable. I would be curious to know what your CD4 percent was before treatment and what it is now. I suspect you have seen a significant rise. In addition, it would be important to know what your total white blood cell (WBC) count and lymphocyte counts are, as they can be affecting the CD4 count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swelling In The Throat And Thrush
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.