How am I progressing with recent HIV Meds?

I was diagnosed 6 months ago and am now undetectable on a regimen of Isentress and Truvada in the am and Isentress at night. I am now undetectable and my CD4 started at about 350 with a vl load of about 36,000. It is now undetectable and went to a CD4 count of 418 - last test with a VL of 1095. A month later with a set of labs I am now undetectable (under 20 copies) and my cD 4 count is 404. Is it a good CD4 count -would you call it reactively stable if the difference has gone down slightly with the VL now being undetectable?

Appreciate your opinion.

Poz in TN

Excellent response. The most important number at this point is an undetectable viral load.You will likely see your CD4 count slowly going up further. The CD4 count can bounce around and can vary because of time of day, stress, other ongoing medical conditions, after immunizations, among other reasons. I also suspect that your CD4 percent has increased. The CD4% is another number to follow and is more stable over time.

Hepatitis B
Increased viral load following flu and pneumonia vaccines.