Can one lab get a different result of Cd4 than the next. from the same person?

I was tested in October at LabCorp and I had a Cd4 od 790. I was tested again at Quest on January 30th I had a 548 test result for Cd4. I've been taking Truvada and Isentress :) for at least for years (when Isentress came out) and the combination smashed my viral load and my Tcells have been 690 to 790 all along since. I have had them tested at the first place I mentioned above untill the latest test was at Quest. Could the result of 300 digits difference be because the latest test, test was done differently? "Baseline" variable or something like that? I've been positive for 23yrs. By the way, currently my viral load is less than 20. :) However my (by the way) viral load was over a million copies before we added Isentress to the Truvada.

Thank's I look forward to hearing from you.

Yes different labs can produce different results for CD4 counts. If this new laboratory is going to be the new lab that does your tests, then you will likely be having a new baseline to follow. I am not concerned given the undetectable viral load.

HIV Positive, Anal Pap Test Showed LSIL
Hepatitis B