Positive RNA PCR negative oral tests

Please help. I had a very high risk encounter with someone I trusted on December 23, 2013. I was the unprotected bottom. The first week of Jan 2014 I felt exhausted for about 3-5 days but no other symptoms.. no rash, fever, etc. So I decided to take the oraquick test on Jan 29... it was negative but I was still scared so I took the RNA PCR test on Jan 31. I got the results today and they were positive, but the lab just said it was reactive and didn't tell me the viral count. So I went and took another oraquick test tonight 2/5 and it was negative. I need some direction. I know I need further testing but am unsure which way to go... Please help I am scared out of my mind.

You need to go see your physician and get this sorted out with proper testing (which includes confirmatory HIV antibody testing and not just rapid tests).

slow progressor
Effect Of Meds