hpv testing

yes i was wondering i had a pap smear down 3 years ago it was the first one i had that came back abnormal showing a mild case of hpv i was pregnant at the time i had further testing they never found anything after i had my son the test still showed hpv a year later but my most recent one showed i had nothing but a bad bacterial infection is there anyway i could have been miss diagnosed while i was pregnant or could my child be a carrier of the hpv virus?

You don't indicate what test was used for detecting HPV, and whether the repeated tests that were positive showed the same HPV genotype. The fact that two tests were positives makes it more likely that the results were real.

partner with zero cd4 count for 3 years
elevated mcv and mch