Steady UD but sudden CD4 drop

Hi Dr. Holodniy,

Thank you for this service. It is really invaluable.

I have been steadily UD for a year. My CD4 was is in the 600-700 range over the past year.

My recent labs were still UD but the CD4 dipped to 395 (29.5%), while the CD8 598 (44.7%) and CD19 79 (5.9%) were slightly abnormal. Would you consider this is blip or possibly not HIV-related, or would it merit more robust follow-up?

Thanks, B

You don't indicate what the CD4% was when your CD4 counts were 600-700. Assuming that your CD4% was around 30% with those previous values as well, then I would not be concerned. That is likely since your viral load is undetectable.

what's the Number?
CD4 counts are dropping( from 592 to 248 now)