|what's the Number?
Jan 19, 2014
If you were diagnosed with HIV and you ccell count was 322 is your system damaged ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that is very likely. The normal range for CD4 counts in people without HIV infection is 500-1500.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.