bareback sex froma straight male
Jan 19, 2014
I'm hiv+ & have been asked to have sex with a married male my VL is undetectable I told him I play safe but he want to do it bareback said he never wear a condens, I was wondering if I let him bareback me can I pass the virus to him.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, there is always that risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.