bareback sex froma straight male
Jan 19, 2014
I'm hiv+ & have been asked to have sex with a married male my VL is undetectable I told him I play safe but he want to do it bareback said he never wear a condens, I was wondering if I let him bareback me can I pass the virus to him.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, there is always that risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.