faint HIV test
Jan 19, 2014
In 2012 I was pregnant and found out I was HIV positive and was on a treatment for herpers and genetal watts at the same time and I tested positive on both rapid and confimentary now I went to the doctor this year (2014) and I got a very faint line on a rapid HIV test and my CD4 count has dropped from 507 to 477. What causes the faint line?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
What was the purpose of having a rapid test done? What is your current HIV viral load level and are your receiving HIV treatment?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes In Hiv Patients
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Are Boil-like Pimples On The Stomach A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Can Blood In Stool Mean Hiv?
- Does Hiv Exist In Any Liquid Besides Blood Or Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.