cd4-656,yet to start meds
Jan 12, 2014
Hallow Sir, i am 48 male, India.My cd4-656,yet to start meds i have a chance of elevation to a constitutional post. they need certificate stating that i have no communicable decease, is it possible in near future.pl answer me at the earliest. thanq.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Well HIV infection is a communicable infection, and would remain so even if someone is on HIV treatment. Current HIV treatment controls the infection it does not cure it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.