cd4-656,yet to start meds
Jan 12, 2014
Hallow Sir, i am 48 male, India.My cd4-656,yet to start meds i have a chance of elevation to a constitutional post. they need certificate stating that i have no communicable decease, is it possible in near future.pl answer me at the earliest. thanq.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Well HIV infection is a communicable infection, and would remain so even if someone is on HIV treatment. Current HIV treatment controls the infection it does not cure it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.