UNDERSTANDING VALUES TEST
Jan 12, 2014
I have a result Reactive in my blood test that indicates a value of 681,1. What`s means this value. Thanks for your time.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the actual laboratory test was, so it is difficult to know how to interpret that result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Can You Be Born With Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.