Jan 12, 2014
HIV possetiv I am 9month pregnant what abut my baby I will geve birth very soon ? Pls help me I do not know what to do
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to be in the care of a doctor who has experience with HIV infected pregnant women, and you need to be taking HIV treatment now if you have access to it, in order to prevent infection in your baby.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.