VDRL and TPHA data interpretation
Jan 12, 2014
My partner Syphilis serology (Modified VDRL) is Reactive in 1 : 8 dilution. And His Syphilis TP (CMIA) is Reactive. What does it means? What should we do?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was performed, whether the test was positive previously and what those results were, and whether any prior treatment was given. Thus it is difficult to say definitely what the results mean except that both syphilis tests are positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.