Med

Hi! I'm from South America and my doctor suggested I start taking raltegravir. I bet it's much more expensive buying it here. I will be in Boston in early January so I'm planing to buy it there. Would you please let me know where I can buy it in the Boston area? I have my doctor's medical prescription for raltegravir, do I need a US doctor's prescription? Would I be able to buy it online or do I have to go to a pharmacy? Please tell me how can I buy raltegravir in Boston, I have no idea where to go. Thank you so much in advance.

You would have to have a US prescription. It is almost certain you would need to be evaluated first. There are several excellent HIV clinics in Boston, several associated with major US university medical schools, where you likely could be seen and evaluated.

Suffering from Hepatitis B Need your help
Your bow tie and my labs