Dec 29, 2013
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware of any data regarding interactions. However, might be best to not take your HIV meds around the time you are taking the pomegrante tablets.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Are Lymph Nodes Swollen With Hiv?
- Hiv Infection Among Married Couples
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.