sustiva and truvada

hi i've asked the same question before but can't get a specific response i take truvada around 2 pm and sustiva around 10pm however now I'm involved with a changing schedule can i switch the time that i take the truvada to meet my schedule it varies by the day and it never stays the same so i want to know if i "have" to take these meds at the "same time" daily or is it ok to take them when i can daily.

Although you don't indicate what your CD4 count and viral load are, assuming the HIV viral load is undetectable, you can take the meds when you can as long as you take them daily. Is there a reason you are not taking Atripla which combines the medications in truvada and sustiva into one pill that you take once a day?

My partial lab results
The medication algorithm