Infectious disease dx
Dec 29, 2013
My 18 yrs old son was just diagnosed and we need to get him to see a good doctor close to Newark, NJ. How do I go about with reseraching who would be best? thanks!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't provide specific recommendations, but you could start with the Medical school infectious disease clinic there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Psoriasis Mean I Have Hiv?
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.