Dec 22, 2013
Wondering if Atripla can cause thinning of the bone. I started on Atripla April 23, 2011 and my bone density test shows some bone thinning as of Dec. 2, 2013. My PCP is thinking it maybe from the Atripla or my thyroid. My id doctor said, Atripla can in a few cases cause this problem. So, he has now started me on Norvir, Epzicon and Reyataz. He also told me if the endocrinologist fines the problem to be from my thyroid I could which back to the Atripla. What is your feeling on this problem.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission From One Time Exposure
- What Stage Of Hiv Does A Rash Occur?
- Can Hiv Cause Morning Sickness?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Hiv Infection And Red Rash
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.