Red hands

Hello Doctor I've been in atripla for more than 4 year having a good control and alway undetectable with CD4 counts over 700. Since 3 weeks ago I have noticed that my hands are turning red and I started feeling numbness on my hands specially in the morning before waiking up. My HIV Doctor told me to visit a Reumatologist, but the result is that is nothing related to any type of Reuma. Is there any side effect from taking Atripla? The reumatologist now suggested me to visit a neurologist.

I have not heard of such a side effect from Atripla, particularly having been on it for so long. It is hard to know what you are describing without seeing it. An evaluation by a neurologist is a reasonable next step.

Bone density loss cause identified, labs back to normal?
Bone thinning