Viral Load & CD4
Dec 22, 2013
Thank you for your answer. I found this info on someone. Now, do I tell them I know. No, I won't. You said the viral load of 20 is good but the CD4 indicates some damage. Is this individual really sick? The person looks so healthy. I'm dumbfounded!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
"Sick" is a relative term, and would require a complete medical assessment to understand the clinical condition of the person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Are Hiv Antibodies Always Detectable?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.