"blip" or not?

Thank you so much for the service you provide to us. It is deeply appreciated.

I was diagnosed in May with extremely strong numbers. My VL was 400, and my CD4 was 900. I was put on Atripla and was UD in two weeks. Since then I have had two other labs done. The first lab, my CD4 went up to 1050. This last one, it was down to 845.

Is this significant in any way? I know you have answered this question so many times and I am sorry for asking it again. But I am unclear on what level of fluctuation IS significant. My doc seems fine with it, but honestly, my appointments are very rushed and I feel better hearing another opinion.

Thank you so much.

There is no real significance in those CD4 count changes. There is a variability in CD4 counts because of time of day, stress, after immunizations, because of other ongoing infections or medical conditions, different laboratories, among other reasons. Thus, I would not be concerned.

Suffering from Hepatitis B Need your help
Viral Load & CD4