|Hepatitis B Virus
Dec 22, 2013
My HBsAg is positive, Anti HBeAg is positive,HBeAg is negative, While in PCR the viral load is HBV-440 copies/mL. Please let me know about status of Hepatitis B Virus.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- How Long Does It Take For A Bacterial Vaginosis To Harm You?
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Is The Drug Of Choice To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Helps Shingles Heal?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.