Hepatitis B Virus
Dec 22, 2013
My HBsAg is positive, Anti HBeAg is positive,HBeAg is negative, While in PCR the viral load is HBV-440 copies/mL. Please let me know about status of Hepatitis B Virus.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do They Test For Hepatitis C Before Surgery?
- Hiv Testing After 25 Days
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Does Echinacea Conflict With Hiv Drugs?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.