|can aids pop up like 3 years later?
Dec 15, 2013
can aids pop up like 3 years later?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If someone is found to be HIV positive with a reduced CD4 count that then declines further to below 200, then yes, AIDS can develop within 3 years of diagnosis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Kissing
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Could Fatigue Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Ars Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.