|can aids pop up like 3 years later?
Dec 15, 2013
can aids pop up like 3 years later?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If someone is found to be HIV positive with a reduced CD4 count that then declines further to below 200, then yes, AIDS can develop within 3 years of diagnosis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Causes Of Vaginal Cysts
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.