Cd4 408 and virus load 760
Dec 15, 2013
Hi, my doctor already gave me Viraday to start right now because the cd4 count.I was diagnosticated last july and my cd4 count was 356. 2 months later my cd4 test was 408. I feel very good, and i'm not sure if i should start the treatment... what do u think about this? your opinion according to tese numbers... sorry for my english
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor and believe you should start HIV meds. The combination of HIV meds in Viraday is a good choice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.