Viral Load & CD4
Dec 15, 2013
Ia viral load 20 good? Is CD4 of .337 good?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
An HIV viral load of 20 is very good and a CD4 count of 337 is pretty good. The normal CD4 count range in someone without HIV infection is around 500-1500. So a count of 337 indicates that some immune system damage has occurred.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.