my hair is falling out

when I started out 8/12 my tcell was 30 viral load 1,320,000, after 2 months, my tcell 219 viral load 953. is the resistance test the same as test that is called Geno report? I don't think I did a resistance test to Truvada & Isentress. Do I need to do it now? and do you always do a resistant test before you start the hiv treatment? does low immune system make your hair fall out? thank you Dr.

Yes, a HIV-1 Geno test is likely a HIV genotypic resistance test. Although performing the test prior to starting HIV treatment is the best approach, I don't think you need to do that yet after only two months of treatment. So far, you have had a great response and I would predict your viral load will fall further to undetectable levels in a few more weeks to months. Hair loss can result from many different medical conditions including skin disorders, thyroid problems among others.

Discordance absolute and percentage CD4
What do we know now?