|can I drink milk
Nov 24, 2013
I am taking hiv medicine, antibiotics and other for kidney and tumor treatment.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
As to whether you can drink milk, it all depends on the specific medications you are taking. Some HIV meds should be taken with food and others not. Same goes for antibiotics, and some antibiotics should not be taken with milk products. I suggest you go over this with your pharmacist who can tell you specifically which of the medications you are taking can be taken with milk products or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.