can I drink milk
Nov 24, 2013
I am taking hiv medicine, antibiotics and other for kidney and tumor treatment.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
As to whether you can drink milk, it all depends on the specific medications you are taking. Some HIV meds should be taken with food and others not. Same goes for antibiotics, and some antibiotics should not be taken with milk products. I suggest you go over this with your pharmacist who can tell you specifically which of the medications you are taking can be taken with milk products or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.