|can I drink milk
Nov 24, 2013
I am taking hiv medicine, antibiotics and other for kidney and tumor treatment.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
As to whether you can drink milk, it all depends on the specific medications you are taking. Some HIV meds should be taken with food and others not. Same goes for antibiotics, and some antibiotics should not be taken with milk products. I suggest you go over this with your pharmacist who can tell you specifically which of the medications you are taking can be taken with milk products or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.