Nov 17, 2013
Can cellfood help increase my CD4 count. Its 88 and worries me. What else can I take besides ARVs.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is no published data to suggest that CELLFOOD will increase CD4 count in people with HIV infection. It is also not clear whether the ingredients in CELLFOOD would interact with HIV meds. You don't indicate what your CD4 count/percent and HIV viral load were before starting ARVs, how long you have been on treatment, and whether your current HIV viral load is undetectable or not. Thus, it is difficult to determine whether ARVs are working or not for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.