slow decline of viral load-should I worry?

I was diagnosed in April, started Stribald medication mid June of this year. My viral load was 156 thousand, and now as of October 31st it is 70 cd4 is increasing to 374. I thought 70 was pretty good for being on the med but the nurse who called me said by now I should be undetectable and wants me to come back in Jan for another test. Other HIV friends said that 4 after only months and having a viral load of 70 is great, and perhaps the nurse is a bit hysterical. My viral load did blimp up to 110 the test before but now it is back down.

I am not concerned at this point, and in many folks, it can take 6 months or so to get to undetectable. I do agree with retesting in January.

High CD3,CD19,CD19%,CD8 and ISUM
Tivacaytion