High CD3,CD19,CD19%,CD8 and ISUM

Hi, I have just received my latest results and I'm unable to contact my usual doctor as he is not in the country. Can you please help me in a couple of results that are over the normal range? I'm not sure if it is ok or not. Thank you My latest results are: CD3 - 2253 (range 700-2100)* CD3%- 67.8 CD19 - 736 (range 100-500)* CD19%- 22.8 (range 6-19)* CD4 - 1166 CD4%- 34.1 CD8 - 1114 (range 200-900)* CD8%- 32.6 CD56 - 303 CD56%- 9.4 ISUM - 3325 (range 1000-2800)* RATIO - 1.0 Viral load - <40A

Thank you in advance for your help. I had Burkitts Lymphoma 5years ago and it is in remission, after a troubled chemotherapy experience (got septic infection, went into a coma and was given less than 10% chance of survival), but was saved by a wonderful team of doctors and nurses. I'm normally aware that my results are ok. My CD4 has been increasing the past few tests. Nine months ago was around 660 and been increasing since. Viral load has been undetectable for over 4years.

Thank you again for your help Kind regards

Your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range. Your CD8 count is slightly elevated, and is a typical response for someone with HIV infection. Your CD19 count and percent (B cells) are elevated and are usually normal with infection. You don't indicate what previous results have been. So I don't know if this reflects anything to do with your previous lymphoma or not. The CD56 count and percent (natural killer cells) are in the normal range.

PLEASE CLARIFY
slow decline of viral load-should I worry?