Nov 10, 2013
what those the result means Hiv-1 log units not applicable Hiv-1 Rna copies not detected Cd4 cell % 32.53% 30-60 Cd4 cell count 819/ul 600-1500
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any context for these lab results. What were the previous results, are you on HIV treatment and for how long? Thus, it is hard to interpret other than noting that your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.