Nov 10, 2013
what those the result means Hiv-1 log units not applicable Hiv-1 Rna copies not detected Cd4 cell % 32.53% 30-60 Cd4 cell count 819/ul 600-1500
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any context for these lab results. What were the previous results, are you on HIV treatment and for how long? Thus, it is hard to interpret other than noting that your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.