very high cd4 absolute(over the normal limir)
Nov 10, 2013
so my lab results came back with abnormal high cd4 2157 (normal between 410- 1590), cd3 4564 (normal 690-2540) and 2345(normal 190-1140), toral cbc was normal wbc 7.37 with normal differentials, first time this happens, never had cd4 above 1000 in 10 years of meds, last reading 6 months ago my cd4 were only 650, what could this be? thank. you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Seems like a lab error to me, given that your other white blood cell levels are normal and what your previous CD4 counts have been.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.