Meds & Travel (help)

Hi doc,

Juste a simple question. I have planned my vacations in USA in november. I live in Venezuela, and I Would miss the dose of to days of Truvada & stocrin, beacause we get our meds the first days of each month, They cant give me an advance, So I would like to know if its possible and with no risk to split 4 days dose in half, so I can reach the two days left. Or is it safer two miss two days dose with a few days of interval? My VL has been <25 for more than a a year and with CD4 over 700.

I would really apreciate your help, I have been very consistent and responsible with my treatment and I worry about the possibility of not being able to take it for a couple of days

thanks in advance for your answer Ronny

Neither option is a perfect solution, although your risk of complications is much less because your viral load is undetectable. Probably better to take half than none at all.

Mental health meds and viral load
Complera, pregnancy and complications